Fuck all you fat shaming fucks.
Y’all will have a blog full of skinny women sitting in Mac sauce doing lines of cocaine and ice cream while smoking a cigarette in the sun and won’t make a single comment about their motherfucking health.
You are not a fucking doctor.
You can not tell a person’s health just by looking at their body type.
This shit is getting old.
There is no pleasing y’all.
If you want to talk about health lets talk about mental and emotional stress.
How healthy do you think it is to belittle and torment people because of their weight?
How healthy is it to tell someone they do not deserve love or life because they’re fat?
Y’all never think of that shit do you? How unhealthy and hurtful that is.
I’ve been laughed at because I was sweaty coming from the gym. I get laughed at and made fun of no matter where I go, or what I wear, or what I eat.
My body and my motherfucking health is MY business and if you don’t like it well fuck me backwards good thing you don’t fucking live in it.
Fat shaming isn’t about health for most of the people who engage in it. The vast majority of people who are weight bigots and concern trolls don’t give a shit about people’s health. Kelly Osbourne was quoted as saying: “I took more hell for being fat than I did for being an absolute raging drug addict. I will never understand that.”
Fat hate, fatphobia, and weight bigotry has much less to do with other people’s concern with fat people’s health, than it does with “eww fat people”. We live in a society and diet culture that portrays fat bodies as the ultimate “sin” and the ultimate in “ugliness”. Most weight bigots don’t give a shit about fat people’s health, they just don’t want to see “ugly people” (or people they have been trained to see as ugly and gross).
It’s time fatphobic assholes dropped the pretense of “but health” and just be fucking honest: You’ve been trained by the media and our diet culture to see only thin as beautiful and sexy, so that’s all you want to see. You’ve been trained by the media and our diet culture to see fat as disgusting and ugly, so you don’t want to see it.
It comes down to the control of women’s bodies (because, let’s be honest here, the people subject to weight bigotry the most are WOMEN), and our current cultural perception of beauty. Fat women refuse to conform to our diet culture’s ideals of beauty and so we must be punished, dehumanized, shamed, bullied, and made to feel less than. Because a woman’s value, in our patriarchal society, is dependent on her “fuckablity” or worth to men.
45 Notes/ Hide
- cupcake6of6doom6 likes this
- healingmyheart likes this
- thisurlprobablydefinesme likes this
- sazziscooler reblogged this from raidtheparade
- fat-femme-queen reblogged this from jan-egeland
- fat-femme-queen likes this
- archieblower reblogged this from aquadash and added:
- aquadash reblogged this from fatoutloud and added:
- hi-narwhal reblogged this from raidtheparade
- ninjahsmurf reblogged this from fatoutloud
- waditaka reblogged this from bellafata
- tiraspark likes this
- charlottelroyal likes this
- newbiefeminist reblogged this from fatoutloud
- oddika reblogged this from bellafata
- oddika likes this
- terrificradianthumble likes this
- ladysoftandsexy likes this
- yesterdayssymphony likes this
- kryddari likes this
- jan-egeland reblogged this from bellafata
- bellafata reblogged this from fatoutloud
- kaosafro likes this
- valonia-ijeno reblogged this from sazziscooler
- the-real-fat-amy reblogged this from fatoutloud
- the-real-fat-amy likes this
- fatbabeprincess reblogged this from fatoutloud
- fatoutloud reblogged this from sazziscooler and added:
- fatoutloud likes this
- dudewithafuture likes this
- manicker reblogged this from they-ate-my-taylor
- thighsanddfries likes this
- crotchull likes this
- turtlestone likes this
- they-ate-my-taylor reblogged this from raidtheparade
- sinfullycontagious likes this
- 93trill likes this
- agentbloodlust likes this
- eva-elle likes this
- lelolabae likes this