I first saw this image years ago in an art photo book by Leonard Nimoy (yes the Star Trek Spock guy). He’s an amazing photographer and he shot such an awesome photo, along with many others in his book that showed so much beauty in bodies that I had never seen being portrayed in anyway other than negative. It is this image that sparked my Fat Acceptance journey.
I’ll always remember this photo as one that completely changed my life.
Thank you, Mr. Nimoy!
22 Notes/ Hide
- totaleclipseoftheloon reblogged this from fatoutloud
- selfdefiningportrait reblogged this from fatoutloud
- selfdefiningportrait likes this
- laurellynnleake likes this
- amyjgardiner likes this
- extraneousterrestrial reblogged this from ladydontekno
- talktojacky reblogged this from fatoutloud
- grawesomepaste likes this
- ladydontekno reblogged this from cholatona
- cholatona reblogged this from fatoutloud
- b-e-a-m-e likes this
- intheskysoaring reblogged this from fatoutloud
- lonelybanjoclub likes this
- a-verb-called-art reblogged this from fatoutloud
- lostsoul-fishbowl likes this
- phallusifer9 reblogged this from wanderlustforportland
- wanderlustforportland reblogged this from whereitsfat
- whereitsfat reblogged this from fatoutloud
- bad-ass-fat-ass likes this
- fatoutloud posted this